US Army Veteran
for Georgia Senate 50
Serving our country and healthcare for over 50 years
For State Senate District 50 – Northeast Georgia
Small rural areas like Northeast Georiga can make a difference in the State Senate. State legislatures all over the country are restricting the right to vote, a woman’s right to privacy, and the right to the healthcare we paid for with our tax dollars.
We need strong leadership to keep our schools open, Main Street thriving, hospitals from shutting down, and opportunity alive with full broadband. As a US Army Veteran, I can see that our Democracy is at stake.
The Leadership Northeast Georgia Needs Right Now
Education: BS in Dietetics UGA 64 to 68, Master’s Education 79 University of Georgia
- US Army officer Army Medical Specialist, 1968 to 1974
- Duty station: Fort Sam Houston, TX, 68-69
- FT Ord CA 69-70
- 45th Field Hospital Vicenza Italy,
- Letterman Army Medical Center 1971 to 1974.
- US Army Reserves 1978 to 1986 officer
- Emory University Hospital 1975 to 1978, Chief Food Service Operations, a regional hospital for specialists
- State of Georgia statewide Nutrition Specialist, trainer for county Health programs
- Northside Hospital Certified Diabetes Educator, Atlanta
- Georgia Department of Education – Training nutrition practices.
- Veteran’s Administration – Licensed and Registered Dietitian. Provided evaluation care for veterans requiring home health. Diabetes and obesity expert for local clinic programs.
News & Updates
Get ready for DISCO! Join us on September 27 for a Disco Party Fundraiser to support the campaign of Paulette Williams. Enjoy food and music while meeting new friends and discussing local, state, and national issues. Paulette will give a short...
Our annual celebration to support democracy and abun County Democrats sold over 200 tickets plus raised money from the silent auction. The speakers were videotaped, so expect a video soon.Here's Paulette at the event in her stylish collar,...